E6This organ was built as the choir organ of the church St Louis en l’Ile. At the time of the recontruction of the Temple, the old organ at that site was exchanged with the choir organ of St Louis en l’Ile. The transfer and rebuilding was done by Guttschenritter in 1966.
The parish was founded in 1849 by Pastor Frédéric Monod and met in a small room called the North Chapel. In 1962, another Reformed parish, Milton Chapel, merged with the North Chapel. The latter, created in 1967 from the Temple of the Holy Spirit to form a school group, was located on rue de Bellefond and then on rue Choron. The school operated from 1876 to 1908. From 1962 to 1973, the parish was called the Milton-Nord Worship Association. In 1973, it took the current name of the Reformed Church of La Rencontre.The current building was built in 1964-1965 by architect Philippe Verrey, on the site of the North Chapel.
E6This organ was built as the choir organ of the church St Louis en l’Ile. At the time of the recontruction of the Temple, the old organ at that site was exchanged with the choir organ of St Louis en l’Ile. The transfer and rebuilding was done by Guttschenritter in 1966.